Design your success story on digitalization
Optimal Image Solution for Accurate Dental DiagnosisPaX-i provides the most precise and high quality panoramic image by innovative imaging process and accumulated experience in dental imaging from VATECH. It always enables you to perform an accurate diagnosis with great satisfaction from patients in your clinic.
[Intuitive User Interface & Various Capture Modes]
1) Various capture modes to meet all of diagnostic requirements.
Advanced Image Solution for Orthodontist
A) 2 dedicated sensors for Pano and Ceph -> It allows for easy access to Pano / Ceph functions
A) Superior image quality delivered by the highly sensitive Flat Panel X-ray Detector
2 Dedicated Sensors for Pano/Ceph
A) Without the hassle to change the sensor, users could perform Pano / Ceph exposure with
Optimal product option for your requirement
- 1. Ear Rods
- Secures the patient's head during CEPH imaging.
- 2. Nasal Positioner
- Positions the patient during CEPH imaging.
- B) The ruler for use to compensate the acquired image that is different from actual size.
- 3. LED Lamp
- Indicates current exposure activity. (Green = Ready, Orange = X-Ray On)
- 4. Temple Support
- Supports the patient's temples during PANO scan.
- 5. Up/Down Sliding Frame
- The height of an equipment is adjusted easily according to the patient's height.
- 6. Chin Support
- Moves the Column up/down.
- 7. Column Up/Down Button
- Auto positioning of the chin rest for the imaging part offers more convenience for patients.
- 7_1. Laser Beam On/Off Button
- Turn the laser beam on / off
- 8. Emergency Switch
- Cuts off all power to the equipment in case of emergency. Its primary function is to protect the patient from severe injury and the equipment from damage.
- 9. Telescopic Column
- Moves the column up or down for patient positioning
- 11. Handle Frame
- Held firmly by the patient during imaging to stabilize his / her position.
|Function||Panoramic + Cephalometric|
|Scan Time||Pano: HD 13.5 sec / Normal 10.1 sec
Ceph: Scan 12.9 sec / One-Shot 0.9 sec
|Generator||Voltage : 50~90 kVp / Current : 4~10 mA|
|Patient Position||Standing / Wheel-chair accessible|
|Weight (Without Base)||PaX-i (Pano Only): 90kg / 198.5 lbs
PaX-i SC (Pano / Scan Ceph): 120kg / 264.6 lbs
PaX-i OP (Pano / One-Shot Ceph): 130 kg / 286.6 lbs
Base: 50kg / 110.3 lbs
|Dimension [WxDxH inches]||
PaX-i (Pano Only): 41.73 x 47.24 x 90.55
PaX-i SC (Pano / Scan Ceph): 75.6 x 47.24 x 90.55
PaX-i OP (Pano / One-Shot Ceph): 76 x 47.24 x 90.55
|The specifications are subject to change without prior notice.|
PaX-i (Pano Only) [Unit: mm (inches)]
PaX-i SC (Pano / Scan Ceph) [Unit: mm (inches)]
PaX-i OP (Pano / One-Shot Ceph) [Unit: mm (inches)]